Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hungrygirl.com

WOW. I just discovered a great website! Go to hungrygirl.com. The site has tons of healthy recipes, including reviews of diet products. Excuse my excitement, but whenever I find more health friendly areas, I am happy to see the world becoming informed. I for one am a fan of peanut butter, so I checked out the review on the calorie free spread and ordered it offline. The peanut butter substitute came just the other day and it was not too bad. It was just a little watery; however it did do the trick with its nutty taste.

Maybe you can find a product you like or a recipe you may like to take a try at. You also have the opportunity to ask hungry girl a question! In addition to all the guilt free food tips, there are plenty of food offers and links to other websites. Its worth taking a gander at. I am glad to see there are alternatives, it is as if more doors are opened when we discover sites like hungrygirl.com.

No comments: